* For your privacy and security, your credit card payment details are encrypted and processed securely at First Data’s Global Gateway e4 Payment Solution. FlameTree Glass, Inc. will not store your payment details.
* FlameTree assures you that your information and privacy will always be protected.
* Your personal information provided will never be shared. We will never sell, rent, or share your personal information, including your e-mail address, for direct mail or telemarketing purposes.
* We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
* If you supply us with your telephone number, we may contact you with questions or follow-up information about orders you have placed online.
* If you do not want to receive mailings, phone calls or e-mail from us in the future, please just let us know.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
Please note that FlameTree Glass, Inc. has gone to great lengths to ensure the security of our Online ordering capability.
Your private information is secured using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), the leading security protocol on the Internet. Information is encrypted and exchanged with an https server.
Web pages where SSL encryption is activated are typically identified by a lock or key symbol displayed somewhere in your browser. Refer to your browser's documentation for the specific symbol and location.